Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books from My Favorite Authors I Have Not Read

A weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl


1.) The Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson
I have read a lot of Sanderson books and even though I really want to read this series and I have the first two on audiobook I have not read it yet. I think because they are so long and it feels like such an investment.

2.) Going Bovine by Libba Bray
I absolutely love Libba Bray and I have read all her books, except her debut. I do have a copy of the e-book but I still haven't read it.

3.) Second Chance Summer and Amy + Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
I started reading Morgan Matson with Since You've Been Gone. It was the main reason I decided that I don't hate contemporary but I still haven't read her first two books.


4.) The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Steifvater
My first Maggie book was The Scorpio Races which I loved and then I read The Raven Cycle which was amazing, but I have not read this series.

5.) Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
This is another case where I haven't read the author's debut. In my defense, I think this one is out of print so it's hard to find.

6.) Lost by Gregory Maguire
I love (most of) Gregory Maguire's retellings but I have not read this one which is much more of a mystery. It seems like a book I would enjoy and yet I haven't read it.

7.) The Archived series by Victoria Schwab
I absolutely love Victoria Schwab and I have read most of her books. I've read everything from Vicious on but I haven't read her books that came before it. I just bought a copy of the new bind up so I can finally read it.


8.) Heist Society by Ally Carter
Originally I was going to list the last two books in the Gallagher Girls series because I still haven't finished it despite owning them. But I changed it to this series because despite loving this author and heist novels, I have not read this series.

9.) Supernatural Society by Gail Carriger
I have read a lot of Gail Carriger books. A LOT. But not these novellas even though the characters that they are about (Genvieve Lefoux and Professor Lyall) I have not read these two books.

10.) Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
I have read most of Jane Austen's books but I have not read Manfield Park. I have seen the movie though. Does that count?

There you have it. All the books by my favorite authors that I haven't read. What books made your list? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY READING!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books either except the first The Wolves of Mercy Falls book and a small part of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically I've only read The Wolves of Mercy Falls and still need to read The Scorpio Races! Lol! Nice looking picks! Read a few of these, though I read Lost ages ago! Pretty sure I had a different cover too...

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read The Wolves of Mercy Falls series, but I don't think I really want to, werewolves aren't really my thing. I read the first Archived book and really enjoyed it, but haven't got round to the second one yet. Heist Society is such fun, I hope you enjoy it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/25/top-ten-tuesday-178/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read Morgan Matson! It was recommended that I read Amy and Rodger's Epic Detour first, so that's what I'll do! Hopefully, I can read it soon-ish!

    ReplyDelete