Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Books with Less Than 2000 Reviews

A weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl


1.) The Agony House by Cherie Priest - Add to Goodreads
This was one of my favorite books of last year and like no one has read it. It  has less than 500 ratings on Goodreads. You all need to read it. It's about a family who move to New Orleans and their not sure if the house is falling apart or it's trying to kill them.

2.) Give the Dark My Love by Beth Revis  - Add to Goodreads
This book didn't come out that long ago but I didn't see very many people talking about it and I wish more people would. It's a great dark fantasy and I am excited for book two.

3.) The Radical Element by Jessica Spotswood and more - Add to Goodreads
I don't read a ton of anthology but these historical ones edited by Jessica Spotswood are great. I know a good amount of people read the first one but more people should read this one.

4.)  Kingdom of Ash & Briar by Hannah West - Add to Goodreads
This book took some time to get into but it's one of the most creative fantasies I have read and is a really great retellings. It's pretty under the radar but I think more people should read it.


5.) Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies by Lindsay Ribar - Add to Goodreads
I like weird books. Especially if they are weird mysteries with a unique magical world and that's what this book was. It's unlike any book I have read since and I definitely recommend it.

6.) Black Wings Beating by Alex London - Add to Goodreads
I listened to the audiobook for this one kind of on a whim and I was totally blown away. It was a fantastic fantasy and I loved the characters. It has less than 1,00 ratings and more people need to read it.

7.) Gunslinger Girl by Lindsay Ely - Add to Goodreads
This was one of my favorite debuts of last year. It was majorly creative and I just flew through it because it was super engrossing. I which more YA Westerns existed, especially if they were all like this.


8.) The Arsonist by Stephanie Oakes - Add to Goodreads
My friend Michelle recommended this to me. She thought it was a total me book, being a historical mystery, and she was totally. It was a really great book and it should have way more than the 874 ratings it has on Goodreads.

9.) The Most Beautiful Woman in Florence by Alyssa Palumbo - Add to Goodreads
I received this book from the publisher and I am so glad I accepted that email because this was a great historical fiction novel. I don't read enough adult historical fiction. I should read more.

10.) Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore - Add to Goodreads
I really love Anna-Marie McLemore, she writes amazing magical realism stories. Her newest might be my favorite and it's super under rated. I was just telling my best friend about it. She should read it and so should you.

There you have it. Ten books with less than 2,000 ratings on Goodreads I loved and think you should read. What under rated books made your list? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY READING!

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read The Radical Element for a while now, just waiting to get a copy. I'll definitely have to check out The Agony House! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete