Friday, September 26, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #43

A weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View

How it Works: 

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you visit the blogs of our illustrious hosts and leave your name on the post using using the linky tools, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

This Week's Question: 

Book Characters you would like to see with their own Twitter feeds - submitted from A GREAT read.

This Week's Answer: 

Okay, so as you may know I am absolutely obsessed with Twitter. I spend far too much time on that site throughout my day.

1.) Fred and George Weasley from the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
Imagine the hijinx that the Weasley twins could get up to on twitter. They are the most amazing comic relief in this series and would say the most hilarious things. Think of all the trouble they get into in Order of the Phoenix and imagine that on Twitter. Plus they could use it to advertise for Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. I would follow both twins and the joke shop!

2.) Manon Blackbeak in Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Heir of Fire is my current read and I am utterly and completely obsessed with Manon. I love how she doesn't take any shit from anyone but at the same time she's all cynical and sullen. I would love to see her twitter feed. Plus I bet there would be some great stuff between her and the other Iron Teeth witches and imagine the pictures of Abraxos we would get to see!

3.) Cath Avery from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Any Rainbow Rowell character would be fantastic but as Cath is an internet enthusiast I think hers would probably be the best and most active. She would probably post info about her latest fanfic, Simon Snow news, and fanart that her followers send her. Plus maybe there would be some Levi info and any update on this OTP would be phenomenal!

And those are just the first three that popped into my head. How about you? What characters would you like to see on Twitter? Leave me a comment with your thoughts.

 And remember this is a blog hop so take a look around and if you like what you see give me a follow and leave me a comment so I can follow back. I am indifferent to the manner in which you follow so pick your poison: GFC, Bloglovin, and/or Twitter. I'm also on YouTube now so you can check me out HERE and subscribe! I've been posting videos every Friday!

Thanks for dropping by, Happy FF and HAPPY READING!

8 comments:

  1. I loved Manon. I thought she was a great my favorite new character introduced in Heir of Fire. And pictures of Abraxos? Sign me up!
    My FF
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices, especially the Weasley's! I'd definately follow them. Old follower. My F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Fred & George :). Yess...they had the most fun in Order of the Phoenix...I miss them! Great picks!

    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin'
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOohhh the Weasley twins definitely need their own twitter page!! It'd be funny for them to share a page and possibly joke about who's tweeting because it may not be so clear at first since they both have the same sense of humor!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I actually have Levi instead of Cath on my list! Haha! The Weasley twins are my favorite! :D

    Here's our Feature Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fred and George are my Favorite characters from the books!! So nice to see someone give them love!!!

    Old follower!!

    I have LOTS of giveaways on my blog!! I have 10 different ones going that end soon! Head on over and click on my sidebar to the giveaways going on! Get your entries in before it's too late!!

    My FF

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I totally agree with Fred and George. That would be ridiculously hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a Feature and Follow, btw. I just dropped by to read the blog post. :)

      Delete