Friday, February 13, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday

A weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View

How it Works: 

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you visit the blogs of our illustrious hosts and leave your name on the post using using the linky tools, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

This Week's Question: 

Do you use the #FF on Twitter on Fridays? If you do are you afraid that you'll forget someone and they'll be sad? - Suggested by Unconventional Book Views

This Week's Answer: 

I don't use the #FF on Twitter. As much as I love Twitter and spend as much time there as possible, that is a concept I have never really gotten into. I think it's a great idea to tell your followers who are some equally great people to follow but I wouldn't know who to list. There are just to many amazing bloggers out there both big and small. I think memes like this one are a great way to find people but also Waiting on Wednesday, and Top Ten Tuesday.

And what about you? Do you us the FF hashtag? Leave me a comment of your thoughts.

And remember this is a blog hop so take a look around and if you like what you see give me a follow and leave me a comment so I can follow back. I am indifferent to the manner in which you follow so pick your poison: GFC, Bloglovin, and/or Twitter. And speaking of Goodreads. Feel free to friend me there! I love seeing what other people are reading and checking out their comments.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, and a Great Sparkle Season! Happy FF and HAPPY READING!

7 comments:

  1. I have used the hashtag before, but not very often. Love twitter though =)
    Happy Friday Cassi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Twitter to promote my blog posts mostly, so I don't use the #FF tag.
    New GFC & BlogLovin follower.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said about Twitter.. Followed you via GFC.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of the #FF tag on Twitter, and not real sure even what it is LOL Still new to all this blogging stuff.

    My FF


    Already following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm finding it interesting that not many bloggers are active on Twitter, I honestly thought I was the only one! I don't use the #FF hashtag either, I'm thinking it wouldn't be too much to place it at the end of my tweet on Friday's though :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even use Twitter as much as other social media sites. I only use it sporadically. I have never gotten into that particular feature either.

    ReplyDelete