Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Something New and Exciting - Please Feed My Bookworm Thoughts: A Podcast

Hi Everyone,
I'm so so excited to share this very new and special thing that has been in the works for months now! Britt from Please Feed the Bookworm and I have been talking about doing a podcast for so long and we decided to go for it. To give it a try and see how we liked it. Spoiler alert: We liked it!

Now we want to see how you like it! So listen to the podcast below and then stay tuned for more. Our hope is to come out with a new podcast every two weeks. Once a month we will talk about a specific book but otherwise it will be discussions of bookish topics, explanations of what we're reading, and what is going on with our blogs.

This is just another way for us to share our love of books and bookish things. It's also a way for us to do something together. Britt and I love talking about books and so it made total sense for us to do this podcast. We hope you like it too and come along on this exciting new development.

So I do also just want to give a little disclaimer. We are both amateurs at this thing. The sound quality is not great but we'll get better as we do this more so bear with us and out growing pains!

But check out the first episode of Please Feed My Bookworm Thoughts:


What Britt's Reading 
Sword and Verse by Kathy Macmillan - Add to Goodreads
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson - Add to Goodreads

Check out Please Feed the Bookworm For More

What Cassi's Reading
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - Add to Goodreads
Written in Red by Anne Bishop - Add to Goodreads
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken - Add to Goodreads

Check Out This Blog For More

2016 Releases We're Excited About

Bands of Mourning by Brandon Sanderson - Add to Goodreads
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare - Add to Goodreads
Calamity by Brandon Sanderson - Add to Goodreads
The Steep and Thorny Way by Cat Winters - Add to Goodreads
A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab - Add to Goodreads
The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead - Add to Goodreads
The Skylighter by Becky Wallace - Add to Goodreads
Heir to the Sky by Amanda Sun - Add to Goodreads
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkowski - Add to Goodreads
The Raven King by Maggie Steifvater - Add to Goodreads
Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman - Add to Goodreads
And I Darken by Kiersten White - Add to Goodreads
The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May - Add to Goodreads
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab - Add to Goodreads
Paper and Fire by Rachel Caine - Add to Goodreads

Hope you all enjoyed our podcast. My plan is to post them here on the site and then when we have more built up, put them on iTunes so you can listen along with your other podcasts. You can also listen on Soundcloud and follow us there.

What topics would you like to see Britt and me talk about in the future? What books would you like to see us review? Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY READING!

14 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats on starting a podcast. I don't listen to podcasts, but I'm sure it's fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We think it's fabulous although we're a little biased.

      Delete
  2. You both talked about some great releases. I heard about HEIR TO THE SKY at ALAMW and it's been on my radar every since. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

    Congrats on your first podcast episode. I loved it! Definitely brought some entertainment to my mundane laundry folding. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! So glad you loved it. Thanks for letting me pick your brain a few months back. You definitely inspire us and helped make this happen.

      Delete
  3. That was great and I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crini! Glad you liked it. We got some future posts planned so hopefully you enjoy them too!

      Delete
  4. Congrats! I'll check it out. I just created a SoundCloud account and put the app on my phone. I can't download the podcast from Soundcloud though, so get on iTunes ASAP. ;) I like to listen in the car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll work on it! Sorry you can't download on Soundcloud but I think the app will let you listen. I previewed it on the app and it worked for me. But yes, we'll work on getting it on iTunes probably by the end of February. Stay tuned.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. PODCAST! Are you saying yikes because it's up or because of Kate's comment?

      Delete
  6. I love you guys so very much!! You're gonna be the most awesome roomies ever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love you!!! So excited for BEA and glad you liked the podcast.

      Delete
  7. What fun. When I get a minute I'll have to check this out! I would love to do something like this! Good luck guys!

    ReplyDelete