Friday, January 24, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #10

A weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View
 
How it Works: 
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.
This Weeks Question:

What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014?

    This Weeks Answer:

A few Top Ten Tuesdays ago I mentioned the debuts I was really excited about, so go check that out [HERE] to see those but here is the list of books in my TBR pile and a few series enders I'm excited about!



  -The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
 
  -These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meg Spooner
  
  -The Magicians Land by Lev Grossman
  
  -The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood

  -The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
  
  -The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
  
  -Something Strange and Deadly Series by Susan Dennard
   
  -Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

  -Tsarina by J. Nelle Patrick aka Jackson Pearce

  -Landline by Rainbow Rowell

-Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas



What are you excited about reading? Leave me a comment. And this is a blog hop so thanks for stopping by, take a look around, and if you like what you see definitely give me a follow in whatever way you most prefer! HAPPY READING!
   

5 comments:

  1. OOoh very nice! My firend got me the first books in Sarah Maas's series! Going to have to start that asap!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh These Broken Stars, check it out when you have time because that book is fantastic. I absolutely LOVED it, one of my all time favs.
    Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wanna read the Lunar Chronicles too! I think I forgot them on my list though!! And These Broken Stars is such a gorgeous cover!!

    new bloglovin follower!

    Here's my FF
    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. We almost have the same list but will add the others you mentioned.

    I'm a new follower via GFC and Bloglovin. Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read The Magician's Land and Landline!

    ReplyDelete