Friday, January 17, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #9

A weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View
 
How it Works: 
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.
This Weeks Question:

Who is your blogger BFF? Tell us a little bit about him or her? If not tell us why you need or don’t need a blogger BFF.

    This Weeks Answer:

   This is a really hard question to answer. While I've been sporadically blogging for years I only recently joined the book blogging community and am just starting to meet and develop relationships with people, so I cannot accurately say who my BFF is. But I do want to say a specially thanks to a few bloggers who are amazing and read and comment on my posts a lot. So thanks you....

Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens 

Pamela @ Read is Fun Again

Jessica @ a GREAT read

Thanks for your comments ladies and I look forward to interacting more with you and others in the future!


Happy FF and thanks for hopping by. Take a look around and if you like what you see feel free to follow. I'm flexible as to where, pick your poison!   

15 comments:

  1. That's sweet that you mentioned the bloggers who comment most on your blog! Even if not true BFF's, I think they could hold that title by supporting you as they do.

    New GFC & Bloglovin' follower!
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It's great to have someone to talk to about the books you read and the support with commenting is very appreciated!

      Thanks for stopping by and following!

      Delete
  2. I don't have a bff even though I have been blogging for a while. Sort of sad if I think about it. New follower via bloglovin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be sad. I'm not really. I think those relationships take time. The comments and follows are a great first step, so thanks!

      Delete
  3. Aww that's so sweet of you to mention those bloggers who comment frequently on your blog. And I hope you can find your blogger BFFs soon =)
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the sweet ones. I definitely appreciate the comments especially on review posts.

      Delete
  4. Its so cool to you mentioned the people who comment most on your blog..Its great to have BFFs but I am still searching for one as I am new to blogging and still meeting the other bloggers..:)

    New GFC follower..Happy FF! :)

    Nikita @Njkinny’s World of Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Commenting is a good first step towards building that relationship. Thanks for stopping by and following!

      Delete
  5. Aww! Thanks! I love meeting other bloggers, even if it is just in the virtual world of internet! One day I would love to meet my blogging pals in real life!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thanks for commenting. I love it too. That's why I do it after all, to find people to talk to about books! Happy FF!

      Delete
  6. It's great that you have friends that comment regularly. A BFF is rare to find, in the virtual world as well as in the real world. I hope you'll find yours soon.

    Hey, thanks for visiting. I'm following back via GFC and Blogloving!

    Johanna @ Challenging Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It's great to have people to talk to and the comments are a great way to get that conversation going. Thanks for the follow and Happy FF!

      Delete
  7. Great post. Have a great week! =)

    Following you on Bloglovin. Can you please return the favour? =)

    Opinionated Cupcakes


    ReplyDelete