Friday, January 10, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #8

Hosted by Alison can Read and Parajunkee

How it Works: 
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

This Weeks Question:

Resolutions: Put together your blogger resolution list for all of us to see!

This Weeks Answer:

I answered this in a little more detail on Tuesday in my TTT post that you can check out [HERE] but here are a few of my top resolutions.


- Read 60 Books
I didn't start hardcore blogging again until October do I'm not sure how many books I read last year so this is my reserved goal to see how many I read to set better goals in the future.

-Start and Finish More Series
I realized I'm terrible at this so to help me accomplish it I'm participating in the
 2014 Series Challenge hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat

-Read More Debuts and New Books
I tend to not be up on the new books so much and I there are so many really excellent sounding books coming out this year. To help accomplish this I am taking part in the 2014 Standalone Reading Challenge hosted by IceyBooks and Dizneeee

-Interact More with Other Bloggers
I generally comment and respond to comments but I don't check back. I also spend a lot of time on twitter and don't interact with a lot of people so that's my goal for this year.

-Stay Consistent
As I said I didn't start hardcore blogging until October last year so m goal for 2014 to is to blog this way all year where I post four times a week including reviews and memes.


Thanks for hopping by and Happy FF. What are your goals/resolutions for 2014? Tell me about them in the comments. Good luck and Happy Reading!





9 comments:

  1. Nice set of resolutions you have there! Wishing you the best of luck with them all!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! Good luck and hope you get to accomplish them all =)

    Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
    Old follower

    Amie @The Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your resolutions! I want to read 150 books this year. I have no idea if I will actually be able to do that though! I'm a new follower via gfc!! :)

    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finish more series -> I'm absolutely horrible at this one. Especially if I feel like a middle book falls flat, I have a hard time motivating myself to continue on with it. But I still want to know the ending, if that makes any sense lol

    Follower via GFC. Check mine out! :)

    My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following!!! I followed you back on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goals! Following you on bloglovin! :)

    Denise @ Dandelionn Wine Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog and I love your resolutions, I wish you luck!

    New follower via GFC

    Gizzimomo xx

    http://gizzimomosbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Resolutions, good luck :)
    New follower via GFC
    http://angelic-reviews.blogspot.ca/2014/01/feature-and-follow_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with reading 60 books!

    ReplyDelete