Friday, December 6, 2013

Feature & Follow #3


How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.



This weeks question: tell us at least one new or unusual thing you did in 2013

This weeks answer: - I moved to Pittsburgh for work, a city where I knew basically no one.
                                - I bought a car for said new job
                                 - I became an aunt for the first time. 

What about you? Any big changes for you this past year? Tell me about it in the comment!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your move, job and being an aunt!! (: Sounds like a good year!

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! A move like that has to be scary! I would be afraid to myself. Congrats to all three!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was terrified but it's empowering and I needed a change. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a busy year!
    I hope you like your new city and car. =)
    Thanks for stopping by and following. I'll follow you back.
    Megan @ Love, Literature, Art, and Reason

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just moved to State College (right smack in the middle of PA)! We are almost neighbors. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost! One of my best friends went to Penn State. Are you there for school or work? Is there anywhere there besides the college?

      Delete
  5. Congrats!
    You're pretty courageous i would be to scared to go alone.
    I hope you settled in well.
    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was terrified but it's the third time I've done that (counting college) and every time it feels empowering when you do get settled (it took about four months).

      Thanks for the follow! I got you back on bloglovin!

      Delete