Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Unique Book Titles

A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish


1.) There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins - My Review
2.) I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You or basically all the Gallagher Girls book by Ally Carter - My Review
3.) To All the Boys I Loved Before and basically all the Lara Jean books by Jenny Hann - My Review
4.) Take the Key and Lock Her Up and the rest of the Embassy Row series by Ally Carter - My Review

5.) The Curious Case of the Werewolf That Wasn't by Gail Carriger - My Review
6.) Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E.K. Johnston - My Review
7.) The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness - My Review
8.) A Tyranny of Petticoats by Jessica Spotswood et al - My Review

9.) The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie by Sue Hitchcock - My Review
10.)
Enter Title Here by Rahul Kanakia - My Review
11.) Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies by Lindsay Ribar - My Review
12.) The Slow Regard of Silent Thing by Patrick Rothfuss - My Review

There you go, a handful of the books I think have unique titles. What books made your list? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY READING!

3 comments:

  1. Exit, pursued by a bear might be my most favorite title of all times. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exit, Pursued by Bear is a knockout title, but I have to say, everything about The Rest of Us Just Live Here, from the plot to the unassuming title, works so well together. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice picks! Nearly forgot There's Someone Inside Your House! Definitely unique since it had me reflecting back on that scary story! Lol!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete