Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR

A weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

The Rest of September:


1.) The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzie Lee  - Add to Goodreads
I loved Gentleman's Guide and am super excited for a Felicity book. I have heard some mixed reviews but I am still excited.

2.) Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor Add to Goodreads
September is Laini Taylor month for me. I am reading the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series and soon the sequel to Strange the Dreamer.

3.) Vengeful by Victoria Schwab  - Add to Goodreads 
Sequel to Vicious! The sequel we didn't know we needed until we get it! I love Victoria and I can't wait for her next one.

October


4.) Grim Lovelies by Megan Shepard  - Add to Goodreads
So excited for Paris plus fantasy creatures. It's what I have been wanting to read for ages and I'm glad authors are writing historical Paris settings. Bring on all the historical Paris narratives!

5.) Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke  - Add to Goodreads
Also, bring on the assassins. I love a book about assassins and I think this one sounds amazing. Plus I have been wanting to read this author for ages so this is a good opportunity.

6.) Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore - Add to Goodreads
I love Anna-Marie's books. They are such amazing magical realism and this one sounds like it will be another great one. I can't wait to read it.

7.) Bridge of Clay by Marcus Zusak - Add to Goodreads
Another book by Marcus Zuzak! I was late to the party for The Book Thief but I got there and I am so glad I did. I'm excited for another one of his books.

November


8.) Pulp by Robin Tally - Add to Goodreads
Robin always writes really great historical novels with LGBT characters and her contemporary retelling was really good as well. I'm excited to see how she does with this dual narrative thing,

9.) Girls of Paper and Fire by Ntasha Ngan - Add to Goodreads
This book sounds like an amazing fantasy and I am super excited to read it. I have loved every Jimmy Books book I have read so I definitely have high hopes.

10.) Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Add to Goodreads
JLB writing about badass debutantes. It's the book I didn't know my life was missing until I heard the synopsis. I'm also really excited to read more of JLB's books.

There you have it, all the books that made my list. What books are you planning to read this fall. Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY READING!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't get BRIDGE OF CLAY for you at ALA. I ran through a conference hall which I SWORE I would never do & was still too late to get it :( LITTLE WHITE LIES and BONELESS MERCIES is on my list too!!! We've been reading a lot of the same books lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also put A Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy on my list! I didn't add it, but I'm also excited for Girls of Paper and Fire. I've seen some reviews and they've all been complimentary! :) Have a great fall!

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss, Vengeful!! I only read Vicious recently, but I've since convinced numerous family members to jump on the Schwab party train, too, so I feel like I'm going to need to read its sequel sooner rather than later, so I can pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy on a lot of people's fall TBR and it makes me sad because I haven't even gotten my hands on The Gentleman's Guide. There are just so many books to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!! I swear it seems everyone has chosen TLGtPaP! Lol! Hope you get to read all of these this fall and love them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pulp is a definite for me, because I actually have that book, and am really, really excited about it. I hope to read Little White Lies too. I love the whole premise of that book.

    ReplyDelete