Friday, July 25, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday #35

A weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View

How it Works: 

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you visit the blogs of our illustrious hosts and leave your name on the post using using the linky tools, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

This Week's Question: 

What is your favorite TV series that you could watch over and over again on Netflix

This Week's Answer: 

So I am currently without Netflix, it's a long and tortured story that I don't care to recount it, so I'm not sure how accurate my answers will be. But I do have Amazon Prime and their streaming video is amazing and I totally love binge watching certain shows on weekends (currently I'm watching Six Feet Under). These are a few of my favorite shows that I could watch over and over again (but they may not be on Netflix)


Veronica Mars - this is my favorite show of all time! When it was cancelled I boycotted The CW. It's a fantastic teen detective show with a snarky and badass female MC and a shipabble romance that makes me swoon!

Friday Night Lights - When the show first came out I didn't get the draw but my best friends talked me into and now I'm hooked! The drama, the romance, the football, Tim Riggins!

Avatar: The Last Airbender - I am obsessed with this magical system. Plus this show is hilarious dramatic, well-animated, and full of dubious characters. I've been watching The Legend of Korra and it makes me want to rewatch The Last Airbender, again!

 How about you? What's your favorite tv shows to watch over and over again on Netflix? Leave me a comment with your thoughts.

 And remember this is a blog hop so take a look around and if you like what you see give me a follow and leave me a comment so I can follow back. I am indifferent to the manner in which you follow so pick your poison: GFC, Bloglovin, and/or Twitter. I just started a BookTube channel so can check me out HERE and subscribe! I've been posting videos every Friday! Thanks for dropping by, Happy FF and HAPPY READING!

9 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower, and this is my first hop. And, Supernatural. DUH! Is there really another answer to this week's question?

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I'm loving Veronica Mars. I'm three episodes into the second season. I can't wait to finish it so I can watch the movie.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica Mars was a wonderful show and it's horrible they canceled it, but at least we finally got our movie :)
    Following back via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. =/ I've haven't watched any of these shows before.
    Old follower
    Thanks for visiting my FF
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I want to get into Veronica Mars! It looks great!

    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of Veronica Mars and now I must seriously look it up! Everyone has always mentioned it but I never watched it. Might need to since the fans were devastated with its cancellation and I think elated with its movie? Right? :)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be starting Veronica Mars soon. I love Kristen Bell to much. New follower! FF: http://www.iamsimplyabookdrunkard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also hearing lots of Veronica Mars, maybe it's time I added her to my quickly growing TBW. I'm a new follower via bloglovin! Here is my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did watch Veronica Mars before but had to stop for some reason. :) It was very good I agree!

    New follower via GFC.

    http://awhimsicalreader.blogspot.com/2014/07/feature-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete