Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Like to Reread But I Probably Won't Have Time

A weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

So last week as I was going through my list of books read trying to figure out which ones I didn't want to reread, I realized that there is a solid list of books that I want to reread but probably won't just because I don't have time. I wish I had unlimited opportunity to read, but I don't so I have to prioritize books that I haven't read yet. So today I thought I would share that list of books with you.


1.) Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
I was killing some time at the airport recently and with the movie for this book coming out they had a ton of paperbacks for this one. I don't own a copy so I bought it and now I really want to reread it. I want to reread even more after seeing the movie.

2.) Calamity by Brandon Sanderson
I have reread the first two books in this series but not this one. I tend not to reread last books. But I loved this series and I would like to reread it. If Apocalypse Guard ever comes out I may reread it but until then I just don't have time.

3.) The Alchemist by Paulo Coehlo
This is one of my all-time favorite books. It's the book that inspired me to start this blog. I bought my sister a copy last Christmas and it made me want to reread. I actually want to listen to the audiobook because it's narrated by Jeremy Irons.

4.) The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
I am soooo excited for this movie and I want to reread before seeing it. I love this series so much and I want the movie to be amazing. I also want it to be good enough for there to be more movies because my favorite character is introduced in the second book.


5.) Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
This is a really fantastic but really amazing series. I would like to reread the original trilogy and the new series when the final book in that one comes out but I'm going to be honest, I probably won't do that. I know I should but that's a lot of books.

6.) The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
With King of Scars coming out next year, I would really like to reread the original series to refresh my memory on what happened and also get me some Nikolai to prepare. I do really like the audiobook narrator so maybe I'll listen.

7.) The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifvater
Speaking of really liking the audiobook narrator. Steve West, amiright? I mean Fiona Hardingham too but also Steve West. I'd like to give this one another listen but I don't think I will have the time. Props to people who do that every year.

8.) The Bone Season series by Samantha Shannon
I really like this series and I would love to reread because there is always so much time between releases. But the thing is, I don't like the audiobook narrator and because of that I probably won't reread it.


9.) The Diviners by Libba Bray
The main thing from stopping from rereading this one is the fact that the books are so long. The audio narrator is pretty good and I would like to reread them before the final book in the series comes out (whenever that is) but it's a serious commitment.

10.) The Great Library series by Rachel Caine
So I reread the first book in the series before the second one came out but I didn't reread the second when the third one did. Now we're looking at a fourth and then a fifth book and I really should reread. Will I? I don't know. Maybe.

11.) The Magicians trilogy by Lev Grossman
I loved this series. I have been wanting to reread it for some time now. I think it would be great to listen to the audiobooks. But I have not taken the time for that and I'm starting to think I never will.

12.) Shades of Magic series by V.E. Schwab
This is another series that I want to reread before the spinoff comes out, and another amazing series that I would like to experience again. But the narrator for the first book SUCKS and I don't know if I can get through it so I can get to the second.

There you have it, all the books I would like to reread but I probably won't have time to reread. Some because they are long series, and others just because I am prioritizing new releases. What books would you like to reread if you had time? Leave me a comment with your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY READING!

2 comments:

  1. I'm just now reading Darker Shades of Magic and I'm really enjoying it! I love the narrator! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only read two of these - ADSoM and Ink and Bone. Both were great.

    ReplyDelete