Saturday, February 21, 2015

Book Blogger Love-A-Thon Mini Challenge #2: Valentines


Last year I had so much fun writing a love note to Severus Snape. I felt like he needed some love! But this year I was finding it hard to come up with someone to write a valentine for. Then it hit me, I am not the kind of person who has book boyfriends, but I ship like there is no tomorrow! So I decided this year to write valentines from one member of some of my favorite OTPs to the other. Beware, there may be some spoilers (I'm sorry, the second one definitely has a spoiler)








 What are your favorite ships/OTPs? Do we have any in common? Leave me a comment with your thoughts and a link to your valentines post! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading.

11 comments:

  1. So I'm a little afraid of spoilers, but I love the idea of writing a valentine from one character to another! So cool!
    Stefani @ Caught Read Handed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so weird about spoilers (I like them) so I felt like I had to warn people. I'm sorry it scared you away. But thanks for dropping by and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Love these! Especially the on from Eleanor to Park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always wanted a happy ending for them. I imagine they are in the end.

      Delete
  3. I did a Valentine from one character to another also. What is a potato in a mine field? Something worth digging for even in the face of danger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That character is terrible at metaphors. It's part of his charm. But yes, that is the essence of it. He made this exact metaphor to the other character and I thought it was so hilarious and cute I had to mention it in his valentine!

      Delete
  4. Aww these are so good! I love them! I especially love the E&P, Cress and Thorne one! I would have to say Chaol and Celaena from Throne of Glass are my main OTP. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Chaol and Celaena are a great OTP. They're mine too for that series (unless you count Manon and Abraxos).

      Delete
  5. This is so dang cute, and I love it! Great take on this Bookish Valentines challenge. I'm particularly fond of the Cress/Thorne one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your valentines! So cute. I especially LOVE David's valentine! (I can't wait to read Firefight!!!)
    I also really love Thorne's. Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The information you mentioned in your blog was really impressive. I like your content that gives me more knowledge about it. Thank you for sharing this.
    valentines day prince charming courier performers

    ReplyDelete