Saturday, February 15, 2014

Book Blog Love-a-Thon Mini Challenge #2


The second mini challenge for the Book Blog Love-a-Thon is to write a love letter to a book crush (being gender neutral!)So I decided to write a love letter to one of my favorite book crushes, someone who could definitely use a little love this Valentine's Day weekend. 

Dear Snape,


 I don't mind that you have a past with the Death Eaters. I like a man with a dark side. I can look past your favoritism of Slytherin students and the fact that you hold grudges. I like your commitment and persistence. I think you're complicated and misunderstood, but I understand you. You're a hopeless romantic. You're intelligent and passionate. 

I know that you love someone . You've loved her since you were children. But if you loved me, I would love you back. Always. 

Love, 
Cassi


6 comments:

  1. I love Snape! He's a great character, and he totally won me over as the series progressed. That big reveal with him SLAYED me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I found his dubiousness so wonderful but the big reveal was amazing!

      Delete
  2. Snape is awesome! My favorite chapter EVER is The Prince's Tale in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... And I have an "Always" tattoo! :) Great love letter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I used to read the chapter Snape's Worst Memory over and over again, just that single chapter because I love him so much!

      Delete
  3. OMGosh this has been my favorite valentine one so far! I love that you chose Snape :)

    -NicoleLynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I feel like if anyone needs a valentine it's Snape. Plus I love him, he was always so mysterious and then when his secrets revealed it made him even better!

      Delete