Monday, February 24, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday #14


A weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee's View

How it Works: 
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.

This Week's Question:

What is the last book that made you cry?


This Week's Answer:

Ugh, this question! If you follow me on twitter or have seen a previous Top Ten Tuesday post about this topic then you know, I'm a cried. I cry often and unabashedly. I keep a list of the books that make cry and of the 15 books I've read this year, half of them made me cry. The most recent book, however, was Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. There was a part towards the end that hit me hard! 



What's the last book that made you cry? Have you read Scarlet? Did you also cry?

This is a blog hop, so thanks for stopping by! Take a look around and if you like what you see give me a follow. I'm flexible as to your manner of follow so pick your poison... GFC, Bloglovin, or Twitter. And of course HAPPY READING!

12 comments:

  1. Very curious pick. Have to admit, first time seeing this one in this hop. I so want to read this series.
    New bloglovin follower
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I can be unique! Or maybe it's just because I'm an emotional wreck and I cry at practically everything!

      Delete
  2. I still have to read that one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/02/follow-friday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! You should definitely read this series, it's phenomenal!

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh! I loved Scarlet! I don't think I cried but oh, my heart! This is may favorite one in the series so far! Great choice!

    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I'm still working on Cress so I can't say what my favorite is, but every book in this series is fantastic!

      Delete
  4. Been hearing lots of good things surrounding this one! Surprised to hear it made you cry. I guess it was more of a "buzz" I heard. I couldn't get into the first book myself, so I dropped the trilogy after that one.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would guess that few people cried during this book. It's not super emotional, I'm just a crier. I cried three times during the movie Ice Age, I'm an emotional basketcase! The books get much better after the first one. I wasn't totally obsessed until Scarlet, but I understand. So many books, so little time!

      Delete
  5. I am going to read Scarlet soon. I am worried about it now that I know it made you cry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything makes me cry Pamela, I'm overly-emotional! Don't worry, it's not a really sad book. It was only one scene, don't let it scare you. It's a fantastic book.

      Delete
  6. I haven't read that book yet. Nice pick.
    New Bloglovin follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete