Saturday, February 15, 2014

Book Blogger Love-a-Thon Mini Challenge #3


Time for some Mad Libs! Each of the highlighted and underlined words have been replaced at random. Let the hilarity ensue!


One day, I was sailing with Levi from Fangirl. Out of the blue, a hedgehog came out of nowhere! It was so hazygreen and untrustworthy. At first, we were afraid, we were petrified, but we grimaced. We hopped on unicycle to make our getaway.

 

As we escaped, we turned up the radio because Don't Stop Believing came on and made me sleep. Everything was extremely smooth sailing until an unicorn appeared in the middle of the road. We swerved to avoid it, but while Levi stayed on unicycle, I got thrown onto my side in the woods.

 

I couldn't get up, and felt hairy as I lay there staring up at the trees. What was I going to do? I heard a cacophony among the leaves, and felt depressed. Surely, this was going to be my end. As my eyes fluttered shut, the last thing I saw was a head of purple hair and black eyes.

 

When I woke up again, I was on a ottoman. My body hurt a whole lot less, and I could sit up. There was a movie and  London, England in the room, along with french fries and milk. The door suddenly opened to reveal Jamie Lannister, a concerned look on his face. I blushed and averted my gaze, but he dance and said, "Don't be shy. It's okay."

 

He came over to sit by me, and we started talking after I told him my name. We chatted about knitting,hiking and sleeping and realized we had a ton in common! I thought he was squirrelly and couldn't help feeling a little swoony.

 

Just as he reached out for my hand, the door crashed open and in came Wolf from Scarlet. "Don't let him charm you away, my love!" He yelled, running at Jamie. They each had whisks in their hands and began to fight. "Stop!", I yelled, feeling so melancholyThey didn't listen to me. Before I could intervene, Jamie fell to the floor and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

 

"What was that?" I asked, staring at the empty space. Wolf dropped his weapon, and came over to me. "Magic, but you are safe now, Poopsie." He hugged me close, and I suddenly knew that this was the real deal and not just a dream.

 

Just as Your Song by Elton John started playing in my head, I woke up. I cursed my ugly luck. Why had it only been just a dream?



Oh Mad Libs! You so crazy! Can I just point out that I rode a unicycle with Levi and Jamie Lannister and Wolf fought over me with whisks! I am one lucky lady in the scenario!

8 comments:

  1. Levi is a very popular book boyfriend! Great story. Fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy that Wolf was in your story! Haha, it's hilarious to think of him fighting with a whisk though :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED this! Such a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was fun to write. These challenges are amazing!

      Delete
  4. Jamie Lannister, interesting choice! Poopsie, haha, cute.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My love for Jamie grew slowly over time. By A Feast for Crows I was really enjoying him. I love his character arc and how he has developed. Plus he has that Lannister snark!

      Delete